Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Tex, mine may be short, but it's fat. :p

ernie, I don't know if you could squeak that through emissions. :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Might be a smidge high on methane though. smilietease

And that's exactly why I'm not a vegetarian...I'm so concerned for our environment that I try to eat every steak that I see. I can only imagine how big the hole in the ozone would be if I hadn't eaten so many medium-rare porter houses.

This is my '90 Ford F-350 XLT/built but getn tired 351W (284k miles!)/ BorgWarner t-19 4 spd / Dana 60 front / Dana 70 rear / 18 inch lift / 44 x 18.5 x 16.5 Gumbos on 14" wide Weld Scorpios. Yes itz a '90! I just added the clip off of a '97. This was my daily driver until june of 08. It was also a single cab. I bought a clear titled cab & frame & got busy. The swap only took a week. Needs paint but thatz just a technicality. Itz still funner than hell to drive & yea itz well over local lift limits!

Attachments

• #4.JPG
Last edited:
Mine's a short box and hey- it's even a Hybrid. Watch ya got?

CSP_Toyota1234567.jpg

smilietease

dam wouldnt wanna race that thing,forget horsepower, that thing has pure COW power!! lmao =P

Last edited:
This is my '90 Ford F-350 XLT/built but getn tired 351W (284k miles!)/ BorgWarner t-19 4 spd / Dana 60 front / Dana 70 rear / 18 inch lift / 44 x 18.5 x 16.5 Gumbos on 14" wide Weld Scorpios. Yes itz a '90! I just added the clip off of a '97. This was my daily driver until june of 08. It was also a single cab. I bought a clear titled cab & frame & got busy. The swap only took a week. Needs paint but thatz just a technicality. Itz still funner than hell to drive & yea itz well over local lift limits!
holy crap. sweet truck. post up some more pics.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
As some of you know, I recently lost my job and started my own glass company. I bought a 97 F250 (old body style) from the company I worked for.

It has 94k miles on it, 351/5 sp.

Mechanically it's pretty good and the body is straight. The color has to and will be changed, soon. Got it with the glass rack for $500.

DSCF1317.jpg

DSCF1318.jpg

As some of you know, I recently lost my job and started my own glass company. I bought a 97 F250 (old body style) from the company I worked for.

It has 94k miles on it, 351/5 sp.

Mechanically it's pretty good and the body is straight. The color has to and will be changed, soon. Got it with the glass rack for $500.

DSCF1317.jpg

Pretty decent work truck you got there tony. I also notice my car :)p), and the big rig in the back there. Awesome. YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Whoa! Frankentruck! Awesome :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts