Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I think it came out good.

I really like it, im undecided about what looks better though...;)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That or the chrome one. Well ill be gettin some lights for the front soon so ill have it all back apart again. And I still need a rad support and fenders. I could try to refix them again but id rather not. Lol.

That or the chrome one. Well ill be gettin some lights for the front soon so ill have it all back apart again. And I still need a rad support and fenders. I could try to refix them again but id rather not. Lol.

Lights?

What kind of lights? Like smoked/clear headlights (yuck), or like KC lamps?

Heres my truck:

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Whats going on with your bumper Special?
The truck is not as nice as it looks in the pics. :) What you see is the result of some... Airborne Operations... If you could look at it from the back, you would also see that the drivers side rear spring pack has a broken leaf. Its been used, slightly abused (in a loving way) and keeps on going. Passengers rear panel (lower edge behind tire) is crumpled too. That will be taken care of (trimmed) when it comes time for bigger tires, along with the fenders.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I know I got to fix the hood. Yea I think id be gettin the clear/blacked out headlights and all the other lights. I have a light bar but its not on it. 6 Daylighters.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
my truck had the dealer installed invisibility option as well! but i lost the special fuse for the inverted flux capacitor so it is no long working :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts