Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Oh wow i was a few pages behind

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
There's simply not enough crew cabs or 4x4s in this place... What gives?

Well here's my new-to-me truck. Just thought I would throw it down here.

:wavey: :wavey:

34c989cc.jpg

Wait weren't you the one that did the swap in your dorm parking lot? Hahah

Chris that was me, i swapped M5ODs in my high school parking lot and put the ZF in under a barn in the rain a week later smilieFordlogo
Oh well then I guess that makes 2 people. I believe Nick did too, in his dorm parking lot at college. :rofl:

Last edited:

Nice Truck, Skan. Dig it. There was a half-ton centurion conversion for sale a while back near me. Maroon, I think. It was in tough shape, but I liked the idea. Frankly, I would have rather had a short bed for mine but, oh well, the price was right and it's a really nice truck...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice Truck, Skan. Dig it. There was a half-ton centurion conversion for sale a while back near me. Maroon, I think. It was in tough shape, but I liked the idea. Frankly, I would have rather had a short bed for mine but, oh well, the price was right and it's a really nice truck...
Maroon crew cab, eh? You out in Missouri? My buddy Mike sold his out there a while back (used to post on here).

Maroon crew cab, eh? You out in Missouri? My buddy Mike sold his out there a while back (used to post on here).

Nope. I'm on CO. Truck was in WY.

Is yours a 351? E4OD?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Up, up, and away! (Or me standing on the porch...)

IMG_20101116_145819.jpg

Finally putting a pic up. This is the Green Bomber. 1990 Ford F150 4WD. Used to be Blue/White two tone, but I liked this green. She has a 5.0 and 5 spd manual. Mods so far are simple, manual locking hubs on front, homemade CAI, aluminum rims, and I put a 92 Front end on her. I am building up a 351w to put in with GT40 heads that I am going to convert to Mass Air fuel injection, and true dual exhaust. Sorry about the dirty pic, but I drive the hell out of it and she is a dirty girl. LOL.

ignition001.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Nice truck. I'm considering swapping front ends...

blackjack.jpg
100_2727.jpg

My 1990 F250
It takes a better pic than what it looks like in person. It is really ruff on the out side with about 4 shades of Black. lol
I kinda like it that way. I am not scared to drive it anywhere with this paint.

Last edited:

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i see the 104.7 the bear purple f150 all the time in town I LOVE IT lol last time i was at the ford house it was parked up there they were doing some radio promo...i told em i just wanted the purple one w the huge vynyl wrap but the radio station wouldnt sell it lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts