Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
0630000826a.jpg

The passenger side is great and all... But, I wanna see some driver's side action! :D

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Gorgeous trucks, guys. Beautiful.

So this is where all my friends went......Some of you guys I haven't seen and or talked to in years!! Tony man, when did you get the silver Crew Cab? Last I talked to you you were just finishing up your SAS on your green truck. Bill, Chris, I feel like I just came to a big reunion!

Anyways, this is my girl, some details are in the sig.
1987 F150, 351W (swapped in from blown 302), ZF5 speed (used to be AOD auto), Ford 9" rear (8.8 was tearing itself apart), Custom true-dual exhaust, Dana 44 SAS and long-travel custom front suspension in progress, 4.10 gears, LS in the front, open in the rear, 315/75 R16 Firestone Destination M/Ts, custom backup light mounting, 40/20/40 split bench seat, and a rockin' stereo system.

P6220014.jpg

untitled2.jpg

When she still had the Coopers on and no bumper (another project that was just put off)
flexy2.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Damn dude you've been busy. You did the ZF swap... Ugh... I want it so bad!! Wait weren't you the one that did the swap in your dorm parking lot? Hahah

Glad you joined up. Took you long enough to friggin email me!

Oh, I went back and took a better look, I thought it was a crew cab....Paint job looks great Tony!

Chris, yeah man I have been busy......working on a custom long-travel suspension right now for my SAS, ougtha be just sweet when its done and get rid of a lot (hopefully all) of that frame flex. And yeah, I did do that in my dorm parking lot......In Eastern Oregon......In January.....With hand tools....I wanted it pretty bad, how bad do you want it?

Chris x2...thanks man, and I'm glad you got your truck put back together

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Niceee, 95 F150? 5.0?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
though I do notice you don't have a 4x4 or EFI logo.

Logos are for posers and chumps. If you need a badge to remind yourself what you have, you shouldn't be driving it. If you need a badge to enlighten your friends...you need different friends. If you need a badge to show off...you need a penis enlargement.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts