Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ya'll are sick.But you are getting my spirits up from laughing.My ex is being quite the stalker and expletive that starts with a B,so i've been angry about that all week.Thanks ya'll.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
you mean she is a Bad person?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
you mean she is a Bad person?

You could say that.I was referring to a female dog,but bad person works too.lol.Either way,cheating can not and will not be tolerated in my relationships.But oh well.She didn't like my truck either.So it's out the door with her.My truck looks better than her anyway.
smilieicon_ford.gif

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You could say that.I was referring to a female dog,but bad person works too.lol.Either way,cheating can not and will not be tolerated in my relationships.But oh well.She didn't like my truck either.So it's out the door with her.My truck looks better than her anyway.
smilieicon_ford.gif
Yeah been there done that. I cheated on my ex with my truck too. Still can't get some of the stains cleared out of the tailpipe.

EDIT: Can a mod move all these off topic posts into a new thread in General Convo? Thanks :)

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
oh my gosh shaun. i knew you were a dirty little scoundrol. (or however you spell it). And yes people from TN can read. I've lived here all my life and can read. BARELY. LOL!! but shes from WA and she can read even less than i can. but she graduated on time with honors and i didnt. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
oh my gosh shaun. i knew you were a dirty little scoundrol. (or however you spell it). And yes people from TN can read. I've lived here all my life and can read. BARELY. LOL!! but shes from WA and she can read even less than i can. but she graduated on time with honors and i didnt. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is she??? We need Dirty NNNNNAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDD
Pictures.. Spill it dude we want all the details.smilietease

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
oh my gosh shaun. i knew you were a dirty little scoundrel!
Muahahahahahahahaha.My truck may have a squarish body style,but it's got more curves than she could ever dream of having.lol.Before ya'll think it,I have never stooped to Skandocious' level,and I never will.Come to think of it,my truck doesn't even have a tail pipe.There's no exhaust tubing past the glasspack.

But,back on topic,we needs more pics!!!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well since I was the last to post,and I obviously scared ya'll away,i'll try to bring this lifeless thread back.I don't think i've posted pics in here before,but here's my dad's 1987 Ford F150 XLT Lariat.It's got a 5.0 302,a C6 and an 8.8 with 3.73's.The truck is basically all original except for a few minor changes.The previous owner swapped the original AOD for a C6(don't blame him one bit).Then,when my dad got it,he repainted it in the gray/red two tone you see here.The truck was originally a 1-tone gray.I think the gray color is called gunmetal pearl,and the middle color is the same red as some Dodge Durangos.The gunmetal pearl is really cool in the sun because there's little purple flakes in it(My dad did NOT choose that color,the paint was laying around so he used it up).My dad also ditched the turbine style hub caps for a set of factory 8 spokes.They look ALOT better IMO.But enough babbling,here's some pitchers.

modelsandemblems080.jpg

modelsandemblems803.jpg

modelsandemblems805.jpg

And here's dad's truck with mine in the background.

modelsandemblems812.jpg

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Figure I can post up a new one, It has been raining on it so its kinda clean. :D taken this morning.

S1052237.jpg

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks Travis! Its for sale, you know. ;)

I almost hope it doesnt sell, Its got a spot in my heart, right next to Tony.

This thread should say 87-97, don't forget about those f-250, 350, and I don't know if it qualify but the F-SuperDuty's of my namesake.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I have always thought that, but never said anything. Alot of people think that since the F150 quit changed in 97, everything else did too.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
about time....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts