Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Poser pics!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think the puller had about $175,000 in it and the dually had 150,000 in it.

But don't think I was rich, we had alot of money laying around from when mom passed away.

Holy bat crap bat man. I was about to think you were rich...in which case, I woulda told you to go buy a Beamer...hahaha. Now a follow up question, how much were you able to get for either rig...if you don't mind sharing.

I think that is a rule but only in the Mod/Addy rule book :p

For the record...I blame you for anything that goes wrong too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Holy bat crap bat man. I was about to think you were rich...in which case, I woulda told you to go buy a Beamer...hahaha. Now a follow up question, how much were you able to get for either rig...if you don't mind sharing.

For the record...I blame you for anything that goes wrong too.

This is gonna make you sick! We sold the toy for $10,000 and I traded the dually in, after stripping her back down except for the lift and such for $18,000.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is gonna make you sick! We sold the toy for $10,000 and I traded the dually in, after stripping her back down except for the lift and such for $18,000.

Yep you're right...I'm sick. You should be kicked in the nuts...as a matter of fact:

Me-------> :nutkick: <---------Doc

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok to get this thread BACK ON TRACK AND AWAY FROM THE(.....really cool...dodge's) COMPETITION VEHICLES haha

your truck looks real good now

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Basically anything, I built one for my kids and have had alot of interest in them. Then the economy tanked and everyone is holding onto what money they do have extra right now. I have a design for a race car set up with slicks in the back and skinnys up front, custom flame paint and such. And another is a custom lowrider with air-ride suspension gold flake paint and curb feelers!

Here are a few shots of the one I built...

This is what it looked like right after the suspension got done...

This is after the wheels got the graphics on them.....

This is after I decided I didn't like the graphics and had a custom trim ring made for the rims....

CIMG0634.jpg

This is after paint, Spayed in bed-liner(Line-X) and graphics....

CIMG0631.jpg

This one is with the spare tire and lights hooked up....

CIMG0003-2.jpg

and here is a vid of the final set-up with the stobes on...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is absolutely the sickest wagon I've ever seen Doc. Tell ya what...in about 5 years, I'll give you call and maybe I can get you to make a me a couple.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sounds good to me, It has fourwheeler springs so it will even haul our big ***es around! LOL I have ridden in it a few times. The wife bitched the whole time! LOL I can't help it she is weak and can't hardly pull me!

Blade

Backwoods boy
Sounds good to me, It has fourwheeler springs so it will even haul our big ***es around! LOL I have ridden in it a few times. The wife bitched the whole time! LOL I can't help it she is weak and can't hardly pull me!

omg, i hardly couldent breath when i read that!

reps 4 that

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
reps 4 that

You know what I'd like to give him reps too...for burnout vids...but I can't...anyone know where they're at...hahaha.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You know what I'd like to give him reps for...burnout vids...but I can't...anyone know where they're at...hahaha.

I was out driving around today casing some good spots to do a burnout! I have to get my buddy to video tape, his kid is in town this week but maybe this weekend. I want the whole road to myself and that is hard to find without driving for a while!

Now that the new tires are here I am itching to do it too!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
that wagon is fricken great. now all you have to do is strap a briggs and straton 5hp motor to it and cruise!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Awesome wagon. Now I want to build one!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts