Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please Welcome Our New Moderator

tom i'd like to say congrats and ***** at the same time... edgar allen rattlecan banned me 3 times for giggles today.
i was bahaving for once!!!!(yes i'm gathering allies)

Why thanks! First time I've been called SUPER "ANYTHING", I guarantee ya!

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
And all this time I didn't think there were any moderators. After all, yer all still in "plain clothes". No mod sticker, nada. Guess I best be mindin' me P's and Q's. Yer all too sneeky now. LOL!

So ... ya got admin. Ya got mods. Ya also got Super Mods? Not sure if there's anything else left. Personally, as the site grows in members, methinks ya ought to place ID badges on ya's.... like most other forums. Fair is fair.... and we wouldn't want someone lipping off to another mod or admin without knowing it...lol...right? (Not that any of you would EVER harass or razz others in the gang!)

OH!!! And BTW .. congrats on the promotion ... I hope they pay you well, for all the guff yer gonna catch. LOL!

Careful...you almost tripped over my super-zapper-deluxe.

And all this time I didn't think there were any moderators. After all, yer all still in "plain clothes". No mod sticker, nada. Guess I best be mindin' me P's and Q's. Yer all too sneeky now. LOL!
!

that's the cool part. no one takes it so seriously that they advertise. plus i can claim being ignant when i harrass one of "those" guys.:argue:

Actually, I think that is the sign of a well-moderated forum. You don't KNOW if they are there, as they do their job without making a show of it. If we have issues, we handle it in PM so as not to embarrass anyone.
Carl jokes about being banned... but that's just the two of them playing around.
I'm sure, soon enough as we grow, that there will be times we have people come in who want to only cause problems and not contribute in any positive way. In that day, we will have to deal with them. In the meantime, we have a great bunch of guys and gals that I'm happy to be associated with... even Carl.

So you guys got me figured out already...Damn!!!confused

Oh, you have your positive points....
~
~
~
~
~
~
ummmmmmmmmmm
~
~
~
~
~
~
Anyone? Anyone?
~
~
~
~
~
~
Bueller? Bueller?

confused

you relentless bastard.... i'm starting to look back on the good old days when Ryan just banned me

no.... ryan told me to say that. i'm on his speed mail list. it's header is "Attn: all peckerheads"

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts