Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

pictures (I hope)

1985 F150 XLT with 85,000 miles. power windows that work, power door lock that work, tilt wheel, AC that works, power steerind and brakes new tires, new front bed panel (damaged) 351W, C-6 trans. B&M Ratchet shifter on floor, guaranteed 100% rust free. no dents in bed, factory wood in bed floor and you can tell by looking at the bolts that hold the bed down that the floor has never been painted. There is one dent on the corner of the cab on pass side but if you look at the pictures it does not show. I have had it up for sale for two weeks for 4,000.00 and not had one call. O` well it don`t eat any thing sitting in the back yard. I guess my pictures must be too big as it says they exceed the whatever so you will just have to take my word about how nice it looks

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
1985 F150 XLT with 85,000 miles. power windows that work, power door lock that work, tilt wheel, AC that works, power steerind and brakes new tires, new front bed panel (damaged) 351W, C-6 trans. B&M Ratchet shifter on floor, guaranteed 100% rust free. no dents in bed, factory wood in bed floor and you can tell by looking at the bolts that hold the bed down that the floor has never been painted. There is one dent on the corner of the cab on pass side but if you look at the pictures it does not show. I have had it up for sale for two weeks for 4,000.00 and not had one call. O` well it don`t eat any thing sitting in the back yard. I guess my pictures must be too big as it says they exceed the whatever so you will just have to take my word about how nice it looks

Try this link, its shrinks the photos for free. I've used it, it's a great tool:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
:post pics:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

Ford Truck Articles