Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pickup box

So i was at my buddies and we decided to go spotlighting and we hopped in his chev cuz i was low on gas. he wasnt paying attention and hit my truck with his bumper while we backed out. i can fix it but im not sure if i can get it flawless so im thinkin of buying a new one. any one know where a guy could get ahold of a long bed with out paying with limbs?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What part of the bed? How bad is the damage? IIRC there are quite a few places that sell patch panels or entire bed sides.

My truck has a long bed, but shipping would probably cost you atleast one limb.

I bet you'd prefer just one appendage.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I live in rust belt . PA

But see nice solid beds for $500 on craiges with in days drive . But here a straight solid bed (Just sand and repaint ) no tail gate IS $1000 . And straight bent dent no rust $600-800 .

You can try car-parts.com its a listing of parts yards . You pick how far you want to go .

Look in Local classifieds

Other wise buy oem use or generic replacment parts to fix yours if it is solid .

ill get a pic up later and i looked at it in the day light just now i think i can get it but yeah i was pretty pissed. and its at the lower part panel in the back of the ofthe truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ill get a pic up later and i looked at it in the day light just now i think i can get it but yeah i was pretty pissed. and its at the lower part panel in the back of the ofthe truck.

Dunno what side or how big the damaged area is, but here are the patch panels for the lower rear portion of the bedside:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-34176-87-96-bedside-lower-rear-section-right.html

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-34177-87-96-bedside-lower-rear-section-left.html

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts