Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Party At Doc's!!!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Some of us were showing off new tint, exhaust, and graphics! LOL

bobf100

Doc - we had a great time. The BBQ was good, the beer was cold, your new home is beautiful and everybody had a great time. Thanks for having us over. :beer:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Doc - we had a great time. The BBQ was good, the beer was cold, your new home is beautiful and everybody had a great time. Thanks for having us over. :beer:

You know I was wondering on the way home when Bob was going to have his house warming party? smilietease

Just messing with you Bob. We need to do lunch sometime soon. It was good seeing all you guys again.

bobf100

You know I was wondering on the way home when Bob was going to have his house warming party? smilietease

Just messing with you Bob. We need to do lunch sometime soon. It was good seeing all you guys again.

Funny you would ask - my wife and I were talking about that on the way home ourselves. We're thinking maybe in the fall when it cools off some. We could build a bonfire and BBQ. The real question is if you guys are willing to drive the hour or so to get here?????? YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Party At Bob's!!! Lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts