Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parts suppliers ?

I've got this hunch that LMC is far from the end-all for resto parts. It's convenient but.......

So I've used Rock Auto for some stuff, and even O'Riellys, but for things like body panels, cab corners, OEM weather stripping, beltline seals, etc. where would you send a guy?

If this thread becomes a source list could we make it a sticky at the top?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
IMO LMC is near the bottom of the list for restoration parts.

Dennis Carpenter
Green Sales
SMS Auto Fabrics
Macs Antique Parts
National Parts Depot

I'm sure others will add to the list.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Also, don't overlook FleaBay..yeah, some guys ask insane prices but a lot don't. Out of maybe 500+ purchases of NOS stuff there, I have had 2 issues...1 was resolved, one was not.

i have gotten a lot of things from Jeffs bronco grave yard. there are a lot of things he doesn't have but what he does seem to be a fair price

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
IMO LMC is near the bottom of the list for restoration parts.

Dennis Carpenter
Green Sales
SMS Auto Fabrics
Macs Antique Parts
National Parts Depot

I'm sure others will add to the list.

I'm in agreement with this list. There are a lot of NOS suppliers on Ebay.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Doug....what did Quad 4x4 change to?....they are also a good supplier.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Oh Yeah, Duncan, I forgot about them. I posted the change in General Automotive( I think)

Quad 4X4 is now Torque King 4X4. The old website still works, but that will change at some point. I haven't made it to their new digs yet. These guys have been in business for 30+ years, and are very good.

added links

I added links to the suggested sites, and added a few I've used. A body shop acquaintance of mine also recommended Dennis Carpenter for weathstrippng etc. Though his last project he used LMC

Dennis Carpenter

macsautoparts

National Parts Depot

Torque King (New Quad 4x4 site)

Classic Industries Not a Ford site but body work, molding & emblem attachment stuff is great.

Mike's Carb Parts Carter AFB source

Benchwork steering

Off Road Unlimited Steering Mod Parts

Ruff Stuff Specialties
Heavy Duty mod components

Sky Manufacturing

Sweet Mfg. more steering stuff (have not purchased from them myself)

LMC

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts