Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parts off Rust free(superficial) 75 F250 trailer Special

We purchased this vehicle tonight for my son. He wanted a 75 CC instead of a SC like mine. Has all the same stuff as my 79 minus the smog headache. He wants a more modern look and is going to debadge and dechrome most if not all of it(not my cup of tea but oh well) So to fund some some of the things he want do we are going to sell some nice stuff that is on here, that we will not be using. We are located in Central Ca and are willing to ship but understand some of these pieces are large heavy or oversized and shipping can get expensive. I will not add fews except a few bucks if its a large item that requires a lot of tape to get it to ship safely. Paypal is the only method of payment if you want it or want me to hold it and would like to pick it up. This site is getting first dids as it's been good to me in my building of the 79. 1) I am going to sell all the beltline trim as a package as it is all there and in great shape think its 16 pieces $300. We are trying to get good prices as it is all going back to him and on him little after school job salary he'll need as much as he can. 2)The rocker panel trim is sold as a set as well and it's all there 14 pieces $300. On both sets am not including the clips as part of the deal only cause not sure how they will fare during removal. Those that can be saved I will include with the items at no cost, but just don't expect them. 3) The tailgate is the expensive model with the full upper middle lower and handle trim all intact(he wants to smooth a gate) also going to give the bright lense surrounds to finish the rear 3 pieces $375(seen these going for way more on ebay) 4) I have a perfect center Ford tailgate brightwork $50. 5)All the badging will be one lot 14 pieces $60 if you pay and can wait we will include all the side and front lenses too, keeping rears for now. 6) 2 sets of high mount West Coast mirrors will be for sale too(needs new hardware the bolts and acorn nuts are weathered( I made new ones for mine and used Stainless bolts and acorn nuts)$100 per pair. 7)There are 2 sets of the F-250 overloader spings and their hardware$40 each. 8) 2 Rear step bumpers and hitches $50 each. Please don't ask about the rear glass trim I claimed it already and the fender well trims going on mine as well sorry : ), Call dids and you can Paypal the amount for the parts and we will remove,package label and weigh and get back with an exact shipping cost, please bear with us, we will try to get the least expensive shipping to you as well. Remember it just got here and we need to sort a few things but want to hit it hard. Local yocal pick ups are available and welcome with Paypal payment. The bumpers are local pick only or obvious reasons. Please make paypal as a gift so as we wont incur added fees. I can take added pictures if you need more. Local trades are welcome for the following items. Front and rear chrome stock bumpers( no step bumpers please, and have to be really clean and undamaged). If we are way off on pricing let me know, we are going by and still below ebay prices, but not dumping these as they are complete sets, The Paypal address is [email protected] you can also contact me at 559-283-2008 Thanks..Mo

Attachments

• 00B0B_3F1lSRtcalc_50x50c.jpg
  • 00J0J_bivDHuwef7p_50x50c.jpg
  • 00505_3ZbQmP5YpT6_50x50c.jpg
  • 01717_e8I3nKdq8KV_50x50c.jpg
Last edited:
FD sorry changes to plan, son doubled his money today on the truck and is now in search of a 4wd 75 kids!!!!

Sorry guys change of plan. Someone came by and asked to buy what we had just brought home. Offered a ridiculous amount of $ and it is now gone. He had stopped before to look at mine but never caught anyone home. He came by and doubled what we paid for the truck, so my son is again F-less and in search of a 4x4 75 F250. Kids after all my work, Go figure !smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts