Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Partial Ford Truck Family

Here's a pic of my recent visit to NC and while I was at my parents house I got a shot of 4 of our 9 Ford Trucks/Excursions. 2 are project trucks ('57 Fleetside and '83 mudder) the rest are daily drivers and work trucks. I'll try to get picks of the rest on this thread.

P8098286.JPG

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No that is a great looking driveway

I thought you folks might appreciate the situation, here are some shots of another get together:

P1052818.JPG

Brothers work dually

P1052817.JPG

and the Ranger, we used to call "Mom's Dump Truck"! She would load that thing down with mulch and sand all the time to get that yard looking the way it does :D

Always looks like a Ford Truck dealership during the holidays.
Still missing my other brother's Excursion.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
thats almost a picture perfect driveway..

i think most of you know what im talking about haha

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
haha i imagine if a cousin buy a chevy.. you guys will not speak to him ..

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Great trucks and I like the driveway too!

Thanks folks, we're pretty serious about Ford trucks. Y'all can rag on that Camry all you want it's been a great car... the Taurus of the same era sucked. However, the new SHO Taurus is a real option to replace it for my mom now.

TexasNomad I like my X, too! :D

Here's my brother's X... as you can see he has a trolling motor on it to save on his diesel bill 'badachang' . He has upgraded the wheels and tires since this was taken. He babies his X and cringes when I go through the brush and you can hear the scratches going down the side.

P7300044.JPG

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'd love to have a X, btw Just call me Tex or nomad! you can also talk to Ben UTFBall guy what ever his screen name is, about joining the " I hate Tex" club :) every ones a member ;)

Here's a few more, camping trip
P7300070.JPG

Brother's old dually 6.0l PSD
P7300048.JPG

Yellow Jacket, brother's old truck to haul the camper F-250 7.3lPSD
P8200040.JPG

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
I don't know what is better, gorgeous women, or Ford Trucks!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts