Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Option list finally came in from Ford WTF!?!?!?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
and here it is... and might i say ummmmm....... apperently somewhere along the line someone has lied bout something..........

scan0002-3.jpg

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You have a rear window wiper? :rofl:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Oh yeah I didn't notice that. The wiper stood out most to me LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It says captain chairs in that list which I assume means bucket seats. Manual a/c just means no auto climate control I would think.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
and wtf does manual ac mean???

Normal A/C.

Not the stupid kind that tries (and virtually never succeeds) to maintain temperature in the cab based on a numerical temperature setting.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
ok thanks yall for clearing some of it up. so what it looks like to me is somewhere down the road the bed was swapped on......

so looks like im gonna have to send an email to the original owner. remember how i met him outside a store a couple of months ago? he never did mention a bed swap.....

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
What's it say on your fenders?

I'm not sure, but if memory serves, at least some Flaresides of that generation said "Flareside" instead of "F-150" on the front fenders.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
wait the thing says 5.0
and yours has a 5.8 ?

and here it is... and might i say ummmmm....... apperently somewhere along the line someone has lied bout something..........

scan0002-3.jpg

according to my shop manual, X15 stands for F150 supercab 4x2.there is nothing about styleside or flareside is in the VIN. the only way to tell is your door jamb sticker, in the body code, your truck should have a "C" as the 3rd digit for supercab flareside. a styleside supercab would have an "M". i think its safe to say, your truck came from the factory as a flareside.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts