Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Only put 22000 miles on in last year

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Got truck inspected no issues and like title says only put 22000 miles on last year . Ussually put 30000 plus on .

Another year no major repairs. Just deer related damage and the basic brake replacement .

Its been 5 years since I built it . Its got 225000 miles on body . And no monthly payment .

Other than paint touch up . Still solid truck .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats good brother, keep her running

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That's great! And the no monthly payment is always a bonus.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
A 94 F150 in our salt covered road running and looking good is a uncommon thing in these pasts.
The rust normally eats the body and frame away long before the running gears are ready to die.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to hear that man. Save the car payment and put it in to your rig is my philosophy. Sometimes it'll need that cash, sometimes it won't...either case it's still cheaper and more than likely more reliable than something off the lot.

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Sweet keep er runnin. A good solid truck is worth every penny you put into it, and no payment is great

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
DEF, Money into the old rigs, is more worth it then new stuff.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You put more miles on in a year, then I did in 6 years lol. Guess i got a prob when I got 4 things to drive.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
A 94 F150 in our salt covered road running and looking good is a uncommon thing in these pasts.
The rust normally eats the body and frame away long before the running gears are ready to die.

My truck came from MarryLand right below York PA . Was a original paint super solid truck with bad Motor .

I have bought several rides from that area.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Wow you drive alot lol.

Touche'

Most is work related . Anything over hour I get a company truck . I had several years pushing 40000 in the past

I have 4-5 rides at any time . But truck My work transport is main driver. My plow truck had 500 miles last year. And the wife's car around 8000 miles . It is 20 Plus miles to a town

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts