Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

? on which fuse could be blown.

Well the other day I took my truck in to get the sparkplugs changed. I recieved a phone call saying that my speedometer wont work, radio wont work, windows wont go back up. He said it all worked when he left but he wasnt paying attention to any of that till he got back to the shop. He said he fixed the fuse and he I thought he said it was the 4 wheel drive fuse. It dont make sense to me on y it would be that fuse. Does anyone have an idea on which one it is. I dont wana have to spend forever looking for which one it is. Thanks

Well I figured it out. I looked all the fuses all over again. I must have missed one the first time. It was fuse 21. Its insturment keep alive or something like that. Pulled the fuse again put the new one in and good as new.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Glad you got it fixed up. I wonder what caused it to pop.

Ya I dont know. I want to know. Now that I think of it that fuse blew last year. But that was my fault. I was hooking up something and I hooked the battery back up and realized I forgot to tape the bare wires. But I havent done anything to my truck since then. So I dont know if something they did while working on my truck caused it or what. But if it blows again I will have to tear the truck apart and see why it blew.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts