Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Old truck parts...

Anyone know of a good website or somewhere to find older truck parts like junk yard stuff?.. Most places around here i have called started crushing everything that is 15+ years old.. Seems like those are the ones most people need parts for..haha

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Anyone know of a good website or somewhere to find older truck parts like junk yard stuff?.. Most places around here i have called started crushing everything that is 15+ years old.. Seems like those are the ones most people need parts for..haha

Where do you live?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
omg.. the pull-a-parts,

they are a god send...

the best junkyards around... ive never seen a vehicle in there that i stand there and say, wow... that has nothing usable off of it..

really i look at 99% of the vehicles and say, wow, every single part on that car is usable...

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yes thanks... The one in canton has parts looks like. That means when i get some time Road trip

I hope you can find what you are looking.

omg.. the pull-a-parts,

they are a god send...

the best junkyards around... ive never seen a vehicle in there that i stand there and say, wow... that has nothing usable off of it..

really i look at 99% of the vehicles and say, wow, every single part on that car is usable...

Chris, you are so right I usually find what I am looking for.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Shaun we hall Pull a parts.....just more toward my direction, and I still have to drive 30 minutes to get there...totally worth it, the LKQ in Daytona sucks though....I've done the complete opposite of Chris, stood there, looked at the 30 or so rows of fords 15 deep and went, wow, there's nothing I can use. Dayton huh....I remember Dayton. If you want new OEM parts, look into NPD. Some things can be hefty but, for factory ford pieces shipped to you in FoMoCo boxes.....it's all good.

Ford Truck Articles