Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ol' Blue

that's some serious holes in the floor boards. Are you getting the floor panel replacements that are already to just drop and weld (so to speak)

I see a nice truck to the left of the cab!:drool:

Yep, and I'd just get some random sheet metal to throw in there. lol. But, I may just look for a new cab...or maybe a different truck..

And yeah..I've started workin on that thing again too..gotta get it done!

Well today I got some more parts for Ol' Blue!! Got some longtube headers, two mint front fenders, 1979 grille that is in decent shape, and a set of white wagon wheel rims!!

Here is a pic of the headers, I will get a pic up of the other parts soon.
006-14.jpg

Thats some serious cancer on those floor boards.
It didn't help any that Ford advertised the rubber mats as "hose them out cleaning". But the water got through to the padding and stayed there till the metal rusted out.

Thats some serious cancer on those floor boards.
It didn't help any that Ford advertised the rubber mats as "hose them out cleaning". But the water got through to the padding and stayed there till the metal rusted out.

Yeah, I decided to just find a different cab.. And Ford really advertised that? No wonder why they rusted out!!:hammer:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Red how many projects you got going at one tie? I am going to follow this one too.

Well, I went and looked at a cab today..it's in alright shape..not much rust..other than on the front cab mount. Just has a decent size dent in it..Not sure if I should get it, or keep the one i have..He wants $150..
cab003.jpg

cab001.jpg

cab006.jpg

cab007.jpg

cab009.jpg

cab013.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Sounds like that cab you found is less work and in better shape. Any Bondo in it?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts