Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Okay im stumped...fuel lines ?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
So when we put the 351 in i reused the 302 wiring and fuel harness, so the entire fuel line and rail system is the same as has always been on the truck...

The metal fuel lines that hang down the back of the engine compartment mate to the plastic fuel lines off the frame by just clicking in together. all of the sudden i cant idle the motor for more than about a minute without that clip thing comming off and cutting off fuel supply (not to mention dumping gas on my exhaust 'smiliedoh' )

Before i get angry and JB Weld that **** together i thought i would ask if anyone has ever experienced this and maybe has a solution i havnt thought of.

i was going to cut the end off and use a hose clamp to hold on the line to the metal line but the plastic is too hard

are ya sure your getting it all the way together? the springs are engaging where they should-well finger springs-most times folks have a hard time getting them apart ?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Well i got mad and JB Welded is this morning and by the afternoon i was driving around w/no leaks

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well i got mad and JB Welded is this morning and by the afternoon i was driving around w/no leaks

HAHA...I like your style...JB is your friend...I'll use it on just about anything to fix a leak. Glad you got her up and runnin.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts