Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Oil pressure questions

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That should move it along quite nicely. I'd buy the thing and drop it in...it seems that projects take too much time and move slowly :wasntme:

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
That should move it along quite nicely. I'd buy the thing and drop it in...it seems that projects take too much time and move slowly :wasntme:

You wouldn't know anything about slow moving projects...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Well, looks like its done for a while, again.

Drained some of the oil as it was high on the dipstick AND it looks like a nice metallic paint job. Which means I screwed something up somewhere, yet again...

Think its about time to give this crap up...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Don't give up Eric....it's a bummer....but at least it was on your own machine and chances are it's fixable with some labor time...it's the way a guy learns.
The guys that give up and quit don't go anywhere....guys like yourself that get pissed off and figure out what went wrong learn and don't make the same mistake again....trust me...I've been there.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I learned quite a bit.

Don't f**k with what ain't broke.

Thinking you can accomplish something doesn't actually mean you can.

I can probably ditch the Vic for enough coin to have the engine repaired and done right.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You can't put a price on learning and experience....you have a good attitude YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles