Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ohh man... :)

Michigan
He must be one cheap prostitute, I heard they all are in cali tho 'owned' jk man CONGRATS!

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Good choice, I think Chris spends the most time on the computer out of everybody. Lol. Congrats. :)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Freakin figures...

First a hippie in power here. Next the white house. Is anything sacred??? :nana:

Congrats Chris!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh jeez here we go, now ive got to buy a new truck so i won't have to be modded by chris! i GUESS i can accept you as a mod only on one condition

MAKE GRABBER GREEN THE OFFICIAL COLOR (behind ford blue of course...)

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Hey Chris......maybe (as the moderator) you could help me out...I gotta question...well two.....How long is that Hippy ponytail?and I tried to get my sig pic up from "the other site" and it says it's too big.....

JR

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
YOU <comments removed by moderator> you lucky <comments removed by moderator>

congrats you <comments removed by moderator> and hope you <comments removed by moderator> and <comments removed by moderator> and then by <comments removed by moderator>

HAHAHAHHAAHH congrats chris

Hey skan, will you be recieving any kind of monetary compensation for your duties?

How much $$$$$$ does this site bring in per month anyhow?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Chris......maybe (as the moderator) you could help me out...I gotta question...well two.....How long is that Hippy ponytail?and I tried to get my sig pic up from "the other site" and it says it's too big.....

JR
(a) I don't have a hippie ponytail (Ryan BAN HIM!) :headbang:

(b) Which signature are you trying to put in? The one I made for you? If so, here's the link:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Skandociouss/Truck Stuff/Sig Pics/jrtruck3.png

Just wrap some [ IMG ] tags around it and past that into your signature. But don't get too comfortable, I plan on revising it. You can use it for now until I get a chance to resize it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
YOU <comments removed by moderator> you lucky <comments removed by moderator>

congrats you <comments removed by moderator> and hope you <comments removed by moderator> and <comments removed by moderator> and then by <comments removed by moderator>

HAHAHAHHAAHH congrats chris
Lol! We're no longer friends after that little outburst smilietease

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Me too...a little while for me to git creative with it though..thanks for the link Chris...er damnit.....you back in Davis?lol just remembered sumthin....

JR

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Me too...a little while for me to git creative with it though..thanks for the link Chris...er damnit.....you back in Davis?lol just remembered sumthin....

JR
Lol, I'm at work right now. I'll try to remember to get a screen capture of the control panel on that desktop dyno when I get home, then you can provide me with as much information about your engine as possible and I'll fill in the fields and run it for you.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
oh great. the californians are trying to take over....

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
lowes has a bathroom. I always used the displays in the plumbing section...

Ford Truck Articles