Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official FTF Fliers

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
now shouldnt there be 1 2wd truck and 1 4x4 on the fliers to suggest we cover all trucks not just ford 4x4's?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
This is true. I'm pretty sure my Ranger has seen more mud than his Centurion.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yep. Pretty sure Chris wouldn't even drive into my driveway right now- it's Mud Season in Maine.

Somebody needs to get a can of red spray paint and write "POST WHORE" on the side of that white beast!!! :hammer:

Red paint? No way bro, it would have to be something more like:

359.jpg

smilieIagree smilieIagree smilieIagree smilieIagree smilieIagree smilieIagree

The post that made my day, hell, this might be the FTF post of the day!:rolling laugh:

Thanks Brad. :)

I love you too.... ;)

smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I just wanted to say great job on the flier Chris...looks good. I've noticed a few nice Fords here on campus, and a few more dentsides...definitely gonna print off a few fliers and put them on windshields.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Does look good....maybe different versions should be made...perhaps a couple with brian's ole truck up?to show the range in years?
I'd really like to keep it simple buddy. I think if someone gets one of these fliers then they'll know they're welcome anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten one.

Cope&Dies

gab-d a snaks
What do you mean by "people of all makes and models"???

Cope&Dies

gab-d a snaks
oh moonster. im not gonna argue over the computer when i can simply give you a noogie next i see you.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
didnt even know this thread existed

Ford Truck Articles