Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Oct. MO GTG

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Let's figure out about how many could make it. If it's not more than 15-20, we could just do it at my house. There's several TV's for the games and a big living room in the basement to congregate in and for the kids there's a big area to play outside too.

I'll just give Tony directions to the wrong house. :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sounds like an idea.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Bumpity bump bump! anybody interested?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Any weekend in Oct works for me. So if you have weekends you can't then post them up and we will see what works for everyone.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
oh and it sounds like a sunday will work good too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am down ther every week from here on out. so lets get a sunday picked and a head count. I will be there any sunday this month so you all pick a date.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok folks lets set a date!

11th
18th
25th

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ok folks lets set a date!

11th
18th
25th
11th or 18th work. :)

On edit: I'm getting my back waxed on the 15th, maybe the 18th would be best so I can drag Ryan in for a treatment too!! ROFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ok down to two days then since the guy hosting the party will not be available on the 25th! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA and by the way that was some of the best food I have had at a resturant EVER! You have a nice place down there brother!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sorry, They didn't make it outta the store! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
can I come :)
I'll bring the booze and ho's.
I don't care about the booze, but you sure are welcome to bring some ho's!! BTW- I have a 5 bedroom house, one bedroom is a King, one has a twin trundle, one has a bunk bed, one has sleeping bags and the last has two queen beds. :) I'd say we're set!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
HAHA and by the way that was some of the best food I have had at a resturant EVER! You have a nice place down there brother!
So, ah, did you guys manage ok after the beans?? Does your truck seat have any holes?? ROFLMAO

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
What happened to the Mo Chapter? We used to always be able to get something going.

I unfortunately won't be able to make any of those dates. Work on Sundays until 4-5. :waa:

Ford Truck Articles