Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Noticed that the light was on....

Welcome! Got a great bunch of guys and gals here that love to talk about almost anything, but mostly about their FORDS. Have fun, enjoy and most of all, post pics of your ride!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Oh, I've thought many a time about doing something like that, so I'm glad to see someone DID:)

uhmmmmmm NICE FORDS!!!!! im gonna ignore that Bimmer. cause... uhmm well yeah look at it. im pretty sure your kidding.

Yup, I am---we just moved last month and I saw this monstrosity parked down the street the next day. It is quite simply, the fugliest fricken thing I've seen in years. In fact I'm contemplating having one of my military pals come by one night and rub it down with some C4---and then call the L.A. Bomb Squad.....:rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. Nice pics. This is a great place to be and have fun.

BTW...you wouldn't happen to be the same Ricky B from over on FSB would you?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yup, I'm the same Ricky B on about 24 different sailing and off road forums.

Unoriginal, I am not.........:p

Well if that's the case, I'd say you're an asset to have. As for originality...who cares as long as you enjoy fords and shooting the chit.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts