Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NOS Ford Parts Site?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It's been a long time since I have ordered truck parts and I've forgotten a lot of the good websites... I recall there was a site that sold NOS Ford parts but I can't remember the name. Something Restoration? It's not Green Sales company that I'm thinking of...

I'm in need of wheel well molding like this: (pic is from LMC Truck)

hfWwARA.png

Any ideas?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
It's been a long time since I have ordered truck parts and I've forgotten a lot of the good websites... I recall there was a site that sold NOS Ford parts but I can't remember the name. Something Restoration? It's not Green Sales company that I'm thinking of...

I'm in need of wheel well molding like this: (pic is from LMC Truck)

hfWwARA.png

Any ideas?

I have LMC wheel moldings on my '83, they look nice but man are they made of thin metal!! you can almost push a dent in them with your finger.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What Randy said Chris....check out Carpenter. They have a pile of NOS stuff and the repro's are made on the Ford tooling with the correct material.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Dennis Carpenter might actually be the one I was thinking of. Thanks guys I'll have a look.

They got them . Be about $1000 ($200+ each )for set . I know you could find them for less new or some nice ones off a clean wreck /Scraped truck . The ones on mine I Polished up 2 years ago they looked like new .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts