Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi, all. New to the forum, Die hard Ford guy (have a Ford tattoo on my shoulder!), and have many Fords. I am still fairly new to working on fuel injected, just starting to learn how to work on them. I have done all kinds of things to older trucks, still do every chance I get.
My list:
2006 F150 4x4, which is our daily driver/family car
86 Bronco XLT, which my daughter just took over as she got her license
69 Bronco Sport, 3.5" SL, 2"BL, Front and rear lockers, 35" BFG KM2's, NP435, and the list goes on and on and on...
76 F250 "hiboy", clears 35" with no lift!
Then the "junkyard of future projects and parts cars:
72 F100 swb 2wd, hot rod someday
83 F350 4x4, needs a new tranny
66 Galaxie 500 hardtop needs tranny and engine rebuilt, S code car
Junkyard:
84 Bronco, not much left
83 Bronco, blown engine
75 Bronco, very little left
83 F 100, blown engine (300-6)
72 F 250 hi boy,
66 Galaxie 500 hard top, been rear ended and tranny shot

As you can see, I love Fords. A couple of years ago, I bought a Jeep, the only non Ford I've ever owned, and just kept breaking axles and ring and pinions. Hence the 69 Bronco, Jeep is gone. I went on a Mustang trip a couple of years ago, bought a 2001 and made it faster, lots of fun (wish I would have kept it), but saving up for a new 5.0 Mustang GT now, probably a long wait with the economy the way it is, work is slow.
Anyway, looking forward to talking to everyone and meeting everyone, glad to be here with fellow Ford guys!smilieFordlogo

Welcome, Toby!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard Toby. Enjoy your stay.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! I speak for everybody here when I say that I'd love to see some pics of your rides!

Sorry guys, camara is acting up. I promise to get some up soon.

On another note, I've talked the wife into letting me start working on the 72 SWB F100. It's been setting for quite a few years, jumped the timing chain. Funds are low right now, so I'm gonna do some investigating and probably just put a chain and gears in it. I've got most of the stuff in my junkyard to get it on the road, some decent bucket seats, a nice set of wheels, etc...
So soon I should have it drivable and ready to start sanding, at least get it primed before the summer is up. Getting pretty excited about it, I used to have a lot of fun in it. It is a big block truck, and I put an S code 390 in it, so it's a strong runner w/out trying to soup it up. It also has power steering and power brakes, so it's pretty sweet for what it is. I've always had a soft spot for short wheel base. When I used to drive it back in the late 90's, it would outrun my buddies new chevy (350) that he was so proud of because it was so strong. Pretty easily, too.

Ok, I started a photobucket account, still pretty green about how to use it. These pics are a mix of some I took tonight and the Moab car show I went to a couple of weeks ago. Some pics of the short bed (I drug it out of the weeds tonight and started a little work on it) with my 69 Bronco. Another of my 76 High-boy, and a couple of my 86 Bronco and my junkyard behind it.

http://s1010.photobucket.com/home/mustangtoby2001/recentuploads

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts