Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newbie here guys!

Hello everyone, my name is Phil and as of last night we have added another Ford vehicle into the stable. So I thought it was time to sign up and learn a little more about our new F350 V10. A little about me, I am a Ford NUT (Only car manuf. I will buy unless it is a Merc or a Lincoln) I also am an avid drag racer. My current car is an '86 Mustang GT and up til last night we towed her around in a '90 F150. So last night my Dad decided to pick up this beautiful 2003 F350 1 Ton, cap, Linex bedliner, King Ranch interior, crew cab, long bed, Triton V10 Monster! Very excited over here to see how she pulls the trailer. Well that's me in a nut shell. I will post up some pics of what we have in a little bit.

rage_wraps_03.jpg

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Not real into V10's myself but I've heard they're a best kept secret...love the Gen2 L Drag truck...looks buck nasty...same as the stang. We've got a Mustang club over here as well. Welcome to the site and plan on getting some pics up of ALL your rides....you'll get hassled believe me lol. Welcome to the site man.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...good to have another Ford Nut around here. Enjoy your stay and post up often. BTW...the more pics the better.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts