Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newbie from MN

mudnrocks

mudnrocks
Hi guys,
I finally took the time to register. I look forward to being on this site.
I've had Ford trucks for over 30 years. I'm glad I found this forum so we can share ideas and stories.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Great to have you. You found a great spot. Tell us a littl about yourself and some of your rigs. Beyond that, enjoy your stay and post often.

mudnrocks

mudnrocks
I suppose I should mention that I put a V10 under the hood of my Bronco.
Dana 60s front and rear. I have 4 sets of tires for it. 38.5 boggers for racing in the mud. My old IROCS are 39.5. the new ones are 42s. I also have a set of 44 inch swampers/boggers just because.

The Super Duty has a 7.3 power stroke. I have everything to convert it to a dualie.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I suppose I should mention that I put a V10 under the hood of my Bronco.
Dana 60s front and rear. I have 4 sets of tires for it. 38.5 boggers for racing in the mud. My old IROCS are 39.5. the new ones are 42s. I also have a set of 44 inch swampers/boggers just because.

The Super Duty has a 7.3 power stroke. I have everything to convert it to a dualie.

oOoOoOOoOoOooOoOoOo, i wanna see pics....

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

mudnrocks

mudnrocks
Great to have you. You found a great spot. Tell us a littl about yourself and some of your rigs. Beyond that, enjoy your stay and post often.

I guess I like to play with trucks. I'll NEVER grow up.
I'm a Trucker. I own and operate a Peterbilt logging truck. When I have time off I take the Bronco rockcrawling. I used to race in the local mud runs when I had a 460 in it.
I have another early Bronco (66) project in the garage now....along with 3 Model A Fords. I have about 2 life times worth of projects :headbang: .
I have a 78 Full size Bronco with 2 1/2 ton Rockwell axles under it. It has a 460 under the hood. This rig is a left over from my Monster truck days. I'll have to dig up some pics.
Just to make sure I get everyone drooling, I have a collection of 78-79 F350 4x4 pickups. Most for parts.....a couple to hit the road.
I need to win the lottery so I can quit work and tinker on all this stuff.:(

I guess I like to play with trucks. I'll NEVER grow up.
I'm a Trucker. I own and operate a Peterbilt logging truck. When I have time off I take the Bronco rockcrawling. I used to race in the local mud runs when I had a 460 in it.
I have another early Bronco (66) project in the garage now....along with 3 Model A Fords. I have about 2 life times worth of projects :headbang: .
I have a 78 Full size Bronco with 2 1/2 ton Rockwell axles under it. It has a 460 under the hood. This rig is a left over from my Monster truck days. I'll have to dig up some pics.
Just to make sure I get everyone drooling, I have a collection of 78-79 F350 4x4 pickups. Most for parts.....a couple to hit the road.
I need to win the lottery so I can quit work and tinker on all this stuff.:(

damn you just made me jealous

Ford Truck Articles