Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

newb!

hey guy's,i'm james.just heard about the site and figured i'd join.a little about myself.i'm 33,married with 2 little girls(brooke(4) and jordan(20 mths).i'm a diehard ford guy(alway's have been)i have a 94 f150 that is currently getting a ground up rebuild(i totaled it a few months ago).i also have a 2002 mustang gt and the wife has an 03 expedition.hobbies are dragracing,dragracing,and more dragracing.my trucks best ever 1/4 mile is 12.69@106 (mildly built 302 with nitrous)and my mustang's current n/a best is 12.61@107.

Blade

Backwoods boy
welcome to the site!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome man...great to have you. You'll enjoy this place to no end, and will have an answer to just about any question you could ask. So enjoy and make yourself at home. Those times are pretty nice too...gotta post some pics.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm glad you're here! I'd love to see pictures of the truck (before the wreck?)

Is the '94 the same one that ran the 12.69? Wow! With only a 302...

Ryan

same truck,had for nearly ten years now.i totaled it but a very good friend of mine owns a body shop so the truck is basically getting a frame off restoration(with a new frame,cab,and front clip of course)and a victor jr headed 351w.thank's for the welcome!here's a couple pics.

Attachments

• resized2.JPG
Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Good lookin rides, and welcome to the site!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF!

If you decided either of those vehicles are in your way....you can park them here aslong as you leave the keys :D

(is that another Ford truck I spot in the background of this pic?)
attachment.php

Welcome to FTF!

If you decided either of those vehicles are in your way....you can park them here aslong as you leave the keys :D

(is that another Ford truck I spot in the background of this pic?)
attachment.php

if you look hard enough there are 3 more in that pic.a 2wd 78 ford(white)a 4wd 77 ford (black)and a 94 ranger(all the way to the right).the ranger was mine i sold it though.pics taken at my buddies body shop.as for vehicles in the way,you should have seen all the foxbody mustangs i had in the yard(5).only 2 now and the wife is much happier!

lost it just after it shifted into drive on a damp road.hit culvert.i posted some wrecked pics in the gen 8-9 forum.

Ford Truck Articles