Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New (Used) Tires

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Here's some before and after pics.
009-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Not clearin too bad for 315/75/16's. They're Pro-Comp XTreme AT's. It'll sit better when the Whitlock Levelling kit goes on.....I want a little more height out of it for sure. In a semi-related story, my X-case is junk....luckily there's a good one sittin in my shed that's gonna go in, right after I finally finish the OL's Dakota...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
They look like good tires, how does it ride?

They pull pretty good, but ride like crap because 3 off them are chopped pretty bad....I need to do a redneck trueing....

Nice shoes.

What melted the siding on the house ?

The neighbor, twice....when he burned his MH down, twice.....

Looks good, but you really need some new rims. It'll make the truck look a thousand times better.

Nah, I like the stock steelies...gives me the look I want, If I go with any other wheels it'll be the Gen 9 factory Alcoas....I might be putting yet another set of tires on it in a week or two...I found another set of 3 that I've been looking for.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Meh, you know how that goes...a fourth gets a whole or somethin or gets shredded and no one wants to bother with it...especially since Powerkings can be a PITA to find.

Ford Truck Articles