Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Truck!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
That Dually looks like it's been in a wreck before.The grille,marker lights(Maybe both bezels too),and hood are from a newer truck.

I agree with Ben.Make a list of what you want and what you'll pay for it.Do some research on what similar trucks are going for.

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a Gen 7 even if it is low mileage. No offense to anyone that owns one or anything, but you can find trucks a heck of a lot newer for that kind of money.

I don't know Austin, but this truck just took my heart...
Photo0114.jpg

Did I mention I'm a sucker for red???

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You can have it!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'd drive that

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You can have it!

You'd rather have an overpriced gen7 over that????????? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Maybe relative pushed your soft spots as a baby?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You'd rather have an overpriced gen7 over that????????? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Maybe relative pushed your soft spots as a baby?

It doesn't look right for some reason...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Its his money let him do what he wants to with it. If he gets burned cause he bought a money pit like I did he damn well aint gonna do it twice. On the other hand it could be a great truck and not give him a lick of trouble.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts