Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new truck

blacksnapon

Staff member
you need to setup a photobucket account and link from there. anyone know of a thread with good instructions in it...and if so, can it be stickied?

blacksnapon

Staff member
just above the "Fordtruckpartsguy.com" banner, is a link "gallery". Click on that, and its fairly easy to download to this site.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice looking rig- what's it got under the hood?

blacksnapon

Staff member
if you want to post them on the general forums (here), where it says "bb code", right click on that column and choose "copy". Then go to the appropriate thread and hit reply. When you have that, right click, and "paste".

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
go to my gallery and you can see a couple of photos. I'll post some more later.

That looks sweet man...I need specs and a back story on the truck. I'm gonna take the liberty of posting the pics of your truck in the thread since you were having problems posting them...I hope you don't mind...

BTW...welcome to the site.

100_1575.JPG

100_1576.JPG

jjamieson35

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
here is the story

1990 F-350

7.3L-108,000 miles, ats turbo, 4 speed tranny with gear vendors, 5" exhaust (single), and has the centurion package.
Pick it up from a guy in the military. Was being transfered to Germany and had to off load the truck. Bought it for 3 grand.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I say 3k for that is pretty good sweet deal. And only 108k on the 7.3...shoot, she ain't even broken in yet.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts