Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Truck! 99 F350 7.3L

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I decided to get a new plow truck since I felt super bad for the 91 F350. It got beat up this year, and stick got real sick real fast. So here is my new truck!

99 F350 7.3L 212K SCLB. The body is really beat, frame is super rotted out back, it has holes in it. But from the center line of the rear wheel to the front the frame is good. The bed has typical rott, and isnt attached to the frame anymore. The bed will be getting pulled and I will see what the frame will need. Plates/braces ect. Trucks runs and drives great tho. So we will see. Interior isnt bad other then 1 nasty black plastic/melt on the middle seat. Carpet was gross started to scrub it all down with Simple Green!

How I got truck is just a funny story..Kid was asking 8G. I went to look on tues. I didnt even drive truck, looked it over and was like I think its way too rusty to even use as a plow truck. So I told him 5g was the best I could do and thats too much money. So He said no...on wed night he text me and was like how about 6g? My friend said trade him my stang and a G. So I text him link to my buddys stang on Clist and he ended up going for the trade! Paid him 1G paid my buddy 3900. Truck ended up being 4900!!!

Funny Blue Lights Everywhere

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Getting to work on it right away?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got it yesterday and today started to clean it! Going to the DMV tomorrow to register!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I approve. :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Progress pics mandatory :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I wish I could get that middle seat cleaned up! Ill have to get some seat covers and hopefully find a bucket bench some day, I want that in my F250

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts