Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New truck 56K death

Well, Tony knows this already because Junior called him while we were en route.I sold my big baby blue ford last weekend.....delivered it for another 200 bucks and from there went straight to Melbourne.....and got there at midnight...this is what i picked up....an 88 Ford F-250 4x4 ZF 5 speed with a non turbo 7.3 extended cab...body has a little rust and is a little rust but runs like a top......1200 bucks ain't a bad deal either.
IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

Here's an example of what Junior, God and some copper gasket spray can do.....look at the bumper.
IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Mr Biggin

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
uhhh he'sin the process of right now..those pics were from the other day...he's put new front corner marker lights, new grill, stereo(barrowed)on some other stuff to it.......the tires in the pics are not the ones it came with.....it had a real nasty death wobble on it and i told him to change the tires and it'd fix it...sure enuff.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha

PAINT IT GRABBER GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

forgot. i am so busy thinking about my bike that i completely forgot.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
ahhaa nice truck.

kinda rough but good lookin.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
not bad for a contractor's truck...needs the speedo and the tach fixed...the tach works...but only when the truck is idling lol.and as for the grabber green.....you have NO idea..be careful what you wish for...Nextras yes a cd player amp and a sub.......that thing hits HARD too.

andym

Real men are fanatics
That is one sweet lookin' interior. Was it red originally or blue?

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I think I'd guess red.. but that goes around my gut. Changing out the trim and all that would be less work than the dash/doors. Confusing.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
uhhh If I remember gith it's in the high 200's....andoriginally it was red...had a real nice red vinyl seat other than the big arse chunk missin in the driver side...someone not only did not get the right stuff for the blue but they used rustoleum spray paint...not even gloss either.

just lookin at the pics again.. all it needs is some new ights in the front and a paintjob... the interior is a different story lol

andym

Real men are fanatics
someone not only did not get the right stuff for the blue but they used rustoleum spray paint...not even gloss either.

Yeah, if you don't use the glossy stuff it looks really redneck in my experience.

i changed out the head lights and turn signals did a little body work and spray painted er black ill have jr post some pics later

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts