Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to this site

Hi all. Ready to start restoration on a 79 F-150 Supercab shortbed, 460 C-6 2WD.

I took a body class at the local Vo-Tech and got started on rust removal, now I will be getting a air compressor to handle the body work. A few pics are in the gallery.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Awesome! Thanks for joining us!

Ryan

welcome 79'..

I have had my truck for 13 years and have had 2 other 79's. My first truck was a 71 F-250 with a 360, dark green and light green sport custom. The 460 in my supercab has been bored 10 over with an RV cam and ported heads. The C-6 has been rebuilt and beefed up. It was in great shape when I bought it but the years and a 16 year old son driving it have taken their toll. The paint will be black and silver with new racetrack trim, I am just starting with the body work. Headers and a new intake are in the works also.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
welcome aboard sit back and enjoy the mayhem and post often

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you wanna post the pics in the threads, get the link for the picture that ends in .jpg (right click on the picture and click View Image) --- copy and paste that link, then post it on a thread surrounded by tags like this:

[PLAIN][img]http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/gallery/data/565/medium/100_0260.jpg[/PLAIN]

Do I know you ? :)

Welcome to the site where members are respected for their contribution:)

Welcome to FTF. Have fun with the resto job on the 79, they are worth restoring.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts