Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to the site

Hello to everyone. Great site y'all have going here!!
After a long break I am back in a truck again!! '90 F-250 4X4
To whom it may concern, I will give a little car background on myself. lol
I have had a lot of cool trucks in the past but for the last 6 years my main toy has been a '03 Cobra. (No worries, I still have the Cobra.) Now I have added the '90 F-250 to my toy box. It needs a little work here and there but that is part of the fun. It has ruff paint and I plan on keeping it that way. I've had nice and clean trucks in the past but this ain't going to be one of them.
Trucks from the past.....
'89 F-150 4X4 long bed (bought new. Kept it for 3 years)
'93 Toyota 4X4 extra cab (bought new. kept it for 4 years)
'97 F-150 4X2 extra cab (bought used kept it for 3 or 4 years)
.....This is where it gets fun!!........
2001 F-150 Lightening (bought new kept it for a year)
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson (bought new kept it for a year)
Traded the H-D in for the Cobra.
I did have a beater Bronco for a short while a few years ago but sold it.
I've had a lot of other cars as daily drivers but that is a long boring list.

Don't worry folks, this will most likely be the longest post I ever make. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Welcome to the insanity man...I'd love to see some pics of current and past vehicles.

EDIT: If you're screen name is indeed a typo...let on of the admins know and they can properly fix it for ya.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site! I fixed your typo in your post! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. You're right, it is a great site. Enjoy your stay and take every opportunity to post pics of what you have.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Everybody has pickups here - I want to see pics of the Cobra - this is the only Ford truck site I know of with a 'Stang forum! Welcome to Ford truck central.

EDIT: If you're screen name is indeed a typo...let on of the admins know and they can properly fix it for ya.
:rolling laugh: My screen name was a typo about 5 years ago when I was registering to a mustang forum. I decided to keep it like that because it is always avalible and all my friends know me when they see me. YelloThumbUp
As for other typos...I will make a lot. :rolling laugh:

I have pics of my current cars and will post them as I get a chance.(and figure out how) Right now I am working 7 nights a week so I don't have much time.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
:I have pics of my current cars and will post them as I get a chance.(and figure out how) Right now I am working 7 nights a week so I don't have much time.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

That leaves you days then, right? HAHA. Seriously though, either load up your pics here...and then copy the BB code and paste it in your post...and the pic will show up. Or load them to photobucket or something and copy the IMG code and paste it in your post.

Photobucket and I had to go a few rounds but I got it worked out. The pics are ones I had on my phone so the quality may be rough.

This is my current truck with the wife.
blackjack.jpg

This is a couple of my Cobra.
Sally.jpg

0208090508b_0001.jpg

I found this while looking though old stuff in my photobucket.
The vid of when I had the Cobra tuned on the dyno at Pro-Dyno

Let me know if all this works. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sick rides man. And the numbers on the Cobra were sweet too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts