Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to the forum

Backwoods

Figmentoftheimagination
Hey fellas, I have been searching for a Ford truck forum to be a part of, and have finally after quite a while found what I have been looking for. I have a 79 F150 4x4 400 4speed, with Kumho 31x10.50x15, and it is my daily driver also. I love my truck, and want to be around some fellas that feel the same way about these old Fords.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Welcome to FTF!

Backwoods

Figmentoftheimagination
Thanks JD, I have been reading here for quite a while, but finally decided to join, and I am glad to be here.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site! Lots of intelligent people here.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hey fellas, I have been searching for a Ford truck forum to be a part of, and have finally after quite a while found what I have been looking for. I have a 79 F150 4x4 400 4speed, with Kumho 31x10.50x15, and it is my daily driver also. I love my truck, and want to be around some fellas that feel the same way about these old Fords.

Welcome, you'll like it around here! I bought my first Ford truck (new) in 1977 in New Phila.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard! We neeeeeed pics!!! We looooove pics! We gotttttta ave pics!

Hello to my fellow Ford Fanatics

Hello, Its nice to find a place that has the same passion for Ford Trucks as I do. Let me start by introducing my Truck first of all:
1985 F-250 Lariat Super-Cab with a 6.9L diesel & Auto. Tranny.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts