Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to site

matts86

firefightermatt
ct
Hi im Matt im 19 im a vol. firefighter in my town in Ct. I got a 1986 Ford f-150 lifted 11inches with 3inch body, 38inch tires. Putting in a new rebuilt engine in truck. The old engine was a straight 6. Truck has a 5-speed standard, bright green underbody(really bored on day). I like going to local car shows with truck, i got a whelen lightbar on roof and police siren under the hood,(<-only for car shows). not much else about me but i like goin offroading with all my buddys and just having funn. Im looking for parts for the truck misc parts like blue strobe lights -whelen- Also a custom brush bumper and rollbar and others,please let me know.
-Matt

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Light bar? Bright green underneath? Oh Travis is going to LOVE this guy :rofl:

Welcome Matt! :wavey: Post up some pictures of that rig, it sounds awesome!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy smokes! Travis is going to crap himself :rofl: Great lookin' truck dude, very nice YelloThumbUp

BTW: Travis is a long time member here, and he's OBSESSED with grabber green :rofl:

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Matt, Welcome to the Nut House. And don't worry, between the nuts, fruits and flakes, you should fit in nicely...... Nice truck

Welcome aboard Matt! Dig the truck.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ahhh sweeeet truck man...welcome to the madness! You haven't been gettin harassed about the lightbar? I can buy one JUST like that but afraid the cops will have a hayday with me n tickets...get some more pics up of that truck man....I'd drive the wheels off of it for sure!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
WazzzzzzzzuupPPpPPppPpPpPpPpPpPpPppp pp pp ppttt ggsa pPppfoinrv'[oi

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts