Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New (to me) truck, 85 F-150

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
New to me '85 F-150 long bed, 300 I6, 4speed granny gear, two wheel drive. Loooooving it! smilieFordlogo

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
  • IMG_6511.jpg
  • IMG_9424.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Congrats!......

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Still the coolest interior design of all time. I like the truck, Tyler!

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
More pics please! :)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Thank's guys, I'm trying to be on here more... had alot going on. Alot of family issues, and job issues. Living with my girlfriend and her parents right now, and working for a logging company... starting a factory job next week. We will see how that goes.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Very nice! I love the tan paint job and black wheels combo!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Thanks, I'm actually gonna end up putting wagon wheels on it I think, and they will be red/white/or black... ain't decided yet. I busted a tire, and before I got to somewhere that I could do something with it, I destroyed one of those rims. I have a set of wagon wheels at the house on a jeep, so I stuck one on the ford, and figure why not put the rest on.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
I would go with the classic white, those were big back then.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Tyler did I forget your truck looks like mine until I changed out the beds

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I had an 83 at one point that was optioned just like yours, 300/4sp, helluva truck, could pull anything, but for somereason i couldnt keep universals in it and the rear end yoke was always coming loose....

Cool truck tho, it was turd brown and i put Chrome wagon wheels on it, it looked good.

80-86 is my 2nd favorite body style (beind the 73-79's.)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts