Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new owner of the frankenford

jager420

gotta love an old ford
I recently bought the notorious frankenford, and love it, gonna be dropping some flowmasters in her

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
As in Travis' Frankenford?????? And are you set on Blowma...I mean Flowmasters, or can you be talked into something else? Anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

jager420

gotta love an old ford
Hell yeah , and I just want a sick exhaust that sounds mean, the vortex on there now sounds like a gocart.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

jager420

gotta love an old ford
I had a 1990 f150 with a 5.0 v8 and she was a beast, but ill look into them, I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with him and find out all the work he did engine and tranny wise, but so far I've failed , he doesn't go on any of the forums no more

jager420

gotta love an old ford
Also where can I get a complete suspension kit for this truck, I wanna redo it all and put a 2-3 inch lift on it

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I had a 1990 f150 with a 5.0 v8 and she was a beast, but ill look into them, I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with him and find out all the work he did engine and tranny wise, but so far I've failed , he doesn't go on any of the forums no more

he had posted some stuff on here that he had done. search his username and you might find what you're looking for.

I recently bought the notorious frankenford, and love it, gonna be dropping some flowmasters in her

Welcome to FTF and congratulations, that truck is a legend.... I assume you talk to Travis, tell him to get his sorry a@@ to a computer and get on the site here.....We are not maintenance free friends.....and you can quote me on that!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts