Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Carl just might as well have a bullseye for all the crap being flung at him...:)

Well, he did paint it on himself and then dared Ryan to stick one of his infamous "red stilletto heals" in it didn't he?

I have been a fan Mark Martin since his ASA days....BUT my all-time driver is David Pearson!!!

Fellro

Staff member
Well, he did paint it on himself and then dared Ryan to stick one of his infamous "red stilletto heals" in it didn't he?
Aw heck, for all the whining and complaining he does, he would be more bothered if he wasn't being picked on...
I used to tell some people if I didn't pick on them some, then I probably didn't like them...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I heard Martin is coming back again for another part-time year in 2008.

Ryan

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I've either been asleep or working during the races lately so I haven't been able to keep up... but I head the same thing. I also heard a really ugly rumor (I hope it's just them giving me grief) that he will be driving JR's old car. Please tell me it isn't so.

If it is, ugh! I give up. Oh well there is always Kenseth and Edwards thankfully.

Since Ginn Racing has teamed up with DEI this year. I have seen a article on NASCAR.com that Martin will be in the #8 along with Eric Almirola in 08!!!!!

yep.... when did you ever think you'd have a nascar driver named PABLO? or Dana? Not trying to segregate, but rather, the REP of nascar is 23 good ol' boys chasing one fairy around in a circle, ya know?

Last edited:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
That works. I already like the kid and so does my daughter... but I think she just has a 'crush' on him. Heh!

Mark Mark Mark, what are you thinkin? :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts