Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Member & New Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

don't know our American presidents, money,"

Bingo

George Washington is on the $1
Just remembered Lincoln is on the $5

Was just informed old Benny is on the $10

Now ol' wise one, Please tell me what is on Canadian bills ?

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I can't wait to see this...you two are gonna make one hell of a set of bookends hobbling around Canyon RV Park. I will take pics. Beefcake!
Fixed it for you.

Dennis and I are in the same boat, cuz we both have back problems, and... Because the ground isn't level and has more gopher holes than Carter has little liver pills, we cannot use wheelchairs...motorized or not.

Last edited:

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Fixed it for you.

Dennis and I are in the same boat, cuz we both have back problems, and... Because the ground isn't level and has more gopher holes than Carter has little liver pills, we cannot use wheelchairs...motorized or not.

Although my back is ok, it's my front end I'm worried about...
You can use me for support...:suspicious:
I have hearing problems, my ears ring, that what exposure to fire-arms does to you.

You laying on the hood of that truck is the gayest thing I have seen in quite some time.

BwahahahahahahahasmilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

don't know our American presidents, money,"

Bingo

George Washington is on the $1
Just remembered Lincoln is on the $5

Was just informed old Benny is on the $10

I had to look. It never matterred to me whos on what. It's the number that counts.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Loons, cuz that's why they're called loonies, just like the residents!

At one time QV, KE VII, KGV, KGVI and QE II were pictured on the bills. I dunno if any are still on them today.

One bill has a lady on it...is that QE II?

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Although my back is ok, it's my front end I'm worried about...You can use me for support...:suspicious:
I have hearing problems, my ears ring, that what exposure to fire-arms does to you.
You should be more concerned with what's between your ears, kiddo.

Besides firearms (which are much less of a cause today), listening to loud music, working with or being around machinery, will cause titinitus and a subsequent hearing loss...pronto.

All these people that have Walkman type devices and/or boom boxes and/or leaf blowers will be deaf as posts by the time they reach 50, cuz most do not wear any type of ear protection.

Medi-Care will be overwhelmed by all these people when they all apply for hearing aids.

This is a REAL problem that most young 'uns are totally unfamilar with (which is not one damn bit surprising).

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth for one

Plus, welll known Canadians.

The LOON is on the dollar coin
The Polar bears are on the DUBLOON (or as I say there are 6 animals on the Twooney)
The Beaver is on the nickel
The Bluenose II is on the dime
The quarter is one of those coins that changes all the time. There are hundreds of symbols on them with QEII on the head's side

another well known saying:" I'm too old to know everything"

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
"The best way to make an educated man stupid, is to take him off the subject he's educated in." -Will Rogers.

"I know nothing!" -Einstein (on his deathbed).

"Youth, it's too bad it's wasted on the young." -Plato.

Last edited:
In my opinion, he starting off on a sour note with the ppl on here that have the knowledge to get you out of pretty well every problem your goin to have. I am a industrial mechanic by trade and been picking at anything with a motor since i was old enough to swing a wrench but i will be the first to admit when it comes for Old carburated engines, i havent got a clue where to start, once the carb and vac system is off i confident enough to tear it down and if i run into any problems I am the first to post on here. No point of trying to be a hero, ask the questions and do it right the first time!!!!!!

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I got in the truck, turned the key and the 390 roared to life.
I then started looking for the clutch as I was releasing the E-Brake.
I then realized this truck doesn't have one, it's an automatic...
My mom told me that there was a Car Wash 2 blocks away (I'm at my Grandmother's house whom was hit by a car and went to the Lord's on the 8th, So I don't know the neighborhood or anything)
Anyway, Here's the pictures I took of it as we were washing it. A little better, but it needs a good wash.
Here it is the car was bay.

IMG_20110226_150115.jpg

IMG_20110226_150124.jpg

IMG_20110226_150137.jpg

IMG_20110226_150147.jpg

Here it is after we gave it a good hose down:
IMG_20110226_150422.jpg

Here it is all soaped up:
IMG_20110226_150810.jpg

IMG_20110226_150814.jpg

IMG_20110226_150913.jpg

See how dirty this truck is...? (Kinda like my girlfriend, but that's a different story for a different day)

IMG_20110226_150919.jpg

IMG_20110226_150931.jpg

Hosed all the soap off, and parked it in the driveway.
IMG_20110226_153156.jpg

(Left a lot of space in between the car and the truck...:D

IMG_20110226_153202.jpg

shot_1298763166331.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
You bought a truck and you didn't even know if it was an automatic or manual transmission?

Maybe if you spent less time on the hood or trying not to smile, you would have taken a look at that first.

Ryan

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
You bought a truck and you didn't even know if it was an automatic or manual transmission?

Maybe if you spent less time on the hood or trying not to smile, you would have taken a look at that first.

Ryan

Of course I knew it was an automatic, A lot has happened recently since my grandmother was hit by a car and killed on the 8th.
I forgot for a second, you know.
And try not to smile...? I don't have to try, trust me...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I can tell. You look like you've been suppressing a smile since your last hair cut. You're making it up as you go again. I am reading what you're typing. Did you 'realize' it was an automatic, or did you 'remember' it was an automatic?

You typed something dumb and now I'm supposed to sneak away feeling bad or something.

Ryan

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
I can tell. You look like you've been suppressing a smile since your last hair cut. You're making it up as you go again. I am reading what you're typing. Did you 'realize' it was an automatic, or did you 'remember' it was an automatic?

You typed something dumb and now I'm supposed to sneak away feeling bad or something.

Ryan

I remembered sounds more like it.
Yeah, I typed some dumb stuff, look at all the loonies in this thread...:wasntme:

Man give up well your ahead really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts