Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New member from up north

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

1j26ow.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man. I am definitely digging the project. We have quite a few dentside lovers here and it's always good to have another. I look forward to future updates. In the mean time, kick back, relax and enjoy your stay.

This is the 1960 F350 I hope to turn into my summer truck. I took a look at it a few weeks ago, but the sellers did not want to budge on the price at all. If they still have it when I get home on the 14th, I think I'll make an offer on it. It is fairly solid, but will need some work. The camper is shot, but I would drop a flatbed on it and drive it in the summer months up here.

1960F350.jpg

Well, it looks like the deal fell through on the '60 F350. It was sold before I could get home to get it. Oh well, looks like the 74 F100 will be getting a lot of my attention for the next couple trips home.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
want an old ford F5 with a 20" flatbed?

Its only been through 6 floods :D

I would love a 50's project truck, but I guess I should stick with getting the 74 done. It's taking up shop space and it's not my shop.....

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
It's taking up shop space and it's not my shop.....

I hate that feeling espescially when you dont have a ton of time at the moment to work on it :headbang:

halfway through my motor/tranny/t case swap i got kicked out of the shop i was using (a 74 corvette pro stock drag car took my place so i couldnt exactly argue)

I ended up finishing under a barn with half a roof during WA raniest winter in 5 years.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts