Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New member from Cool,Ca

wayfastxr

California Chapter member
I have a 1997 F350 4x4 Crewcab longbed. 5,4 lift Rancho, Rancho shocks,stalizer. 4:10 front and rear,locker rear, limited front. 35 T/A all-T's. I have decided to keep it. Yes I am. New E4OD, with Billet interior........Working on misc stuff to fix her up. Yes I am a Ford guy.......smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. Kick back, relax, post often and we need pics.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Whoa sounds like an awesome rig! Post up some pics asap.

And welcome! :wavey: Ive driven through Cool few times on my way up to Chico. The name still cracks me up every time :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmmm...for some damn reason, I like that truck...dunno why'hah'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Dayum!! That truck is HAWT! And I just realized, I didn't see Cool on the way to Chico-- I saw it on the way to our snow wheeling trip last year! We went wheeling up to Uncle Tom's Cabin. You should join us this year :D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
GREAT looking truck! I like the color to, I ain't seen very many in that color...

Welcome to the site!

wayfastxr

I looked up the color code one time but forgot it. I have seen one other F350 with the same color. It was a regular cab. Same lift etc. It would have been a cool 2nd truck. As far as Uncle Toms, that shot was a couple miles away. Funny you should say that.

wayfastxr

Some more pic's

Some more after to pick-up load for the kids

Attachments

• Picture 391.jpg
  • Picture 390.jpg
Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts