Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New member 2002 E450 Cutaway 7.3 PSD RV

My name is Skid Row Joe - and I drive the above thread title captioned Ford truck E-Class Superduty cutaway.

Hello, all! :wavey:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
My name is Skid Row Joe - and I drive the above thread title captioned Ford truck E-Class Superduty cutaway.

Hello, all! :wavey:

There's a familiar face! Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

Where's Duncan... when he sees your sig, he'll think he's found his long-lost brother. :rofl:

You'll like this group, I think. Little different crowd from corvetteland.

There's a familiar face! Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

Where's Duncan... when he sees your sig, he'll think he's found his long-lost brother. :rofl:

You'll like this group, I think. Little different crowd from corvetteland.

THX, PB!

About my sig.:
I was indoctrinated by fire in the 1970s, as to the extreme co$t out-of-pocket by absent QC (Quality Control) buying (3) GM vehicles. (2) new, Cadillac and Corvette, and (1) complete POS used Cadillac.

Never again.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome to FTF! smilieFordlogo ...sounds like a nice rig!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
THX, PB!

About my sig.:
I was indoctrinated by fire in the 1970s, as to the extreme co$t out-of-pocket by absent QC (Quality Control) buying (3) GM vehicles. (2) new, Cadillac and Corvette, and (1) complete POS used Cadillac.

Never again.

I might have to pinch your sig :D

I might have to pinch your sig :D

Pinch away!

If I can save younger generations from getting burnt as I did by throwing good money after bad away on GM vehicles, my life will have been worthwhile.

If I can go to my grave having owned a fastback, GT Mustang and a PSD Superduty, it will have been a very good life......

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't think I've repped a personal introduction before :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome to the site! Have any pics?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts