Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Logo?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Buncha slackers...fat cats sittin on their piles of money this place brings in.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You just wanna see your truck in the banner smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'll take your side if I ever win TOTM :wasntme:

Blade

Backwoods boy
I've actually considered that idea, and it was part of my original plan, but it's high maintenance. I was also wanting to put in holiday versions of banners. We simply just don't have the time as admins. All 3 of us work full time. The other two guys have families and I have school + the woman... Not going for a sympathy plea, just letting you know what kind of business model we have right now.

Ryan

thats why you get somebody (or 2) that have experience in photoshop and get them too if they dont mind it. i know i wouldnt

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll take your side if I ever win TOTM :wasntme:

I thought it would be cool if we could get members to submit other member's trucks, take the first five, then let the site vote on who they thought the TOTM should be.

thats why you get somebody (or 2) that have experience in photoshop and get them too if they dont mind it. i know i wouldnt

Some how I think our banner would become llama infested if you were given that kind of power.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That's not a bad idea. Maybe we can make up some threads voting on trucks in different categories even if it isn't for TOTM.

Polls for best 4WD, daily driver, etc.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's not a bad idea. Maybe we can make up some threads voting on trucks in different categories even if it isn't for TOTM.

Polls for best 4WD, daily driver, etc.

Yeah that would be kinda cool as an annual thing. Have it kinda like a car show or something with different categories. I dunno if we have enough active members here to support something like that though.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah I dunno. It might be a bit small but maybe it will get people to want to participate more.

Ford Truck Articles