Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Here

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
I figured I'd go ahead and get this over with....

My name is John,I live in Statesville,NC with my wife Amy.
I currently own .......
1977 F150 aka 2HI
1997 F350 my work horse
1994 Honduh Civic my DD
2006 Honduh Civic her DD
1968 Chevelle SS396 the hotrod

Many might know me from ALL the "other" boards I frequent,but if not I look forward to meeting all that I don't know!!

2HI2CU

NC
Thanks all!!

Chris...I've got a few pics of the trucks in my galleryYelloThumbUp .

yeah Matt...I try and NOT discuss the Honduh's,unless I HAVE to !!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey John...great to see you over here. You still have 2HI huh? Did that deal a few months back fall through? I'm glad to see you still have it though. You been to any Galloway events lately? And I agree, you should join the NC chapter, I'm the chapter leader. Here's the link:

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
One more thing John...are those fender flares in your sig pic new? I didn't recall you having flares before.

2HI2CU

NC
Thanks again everyone!

Ben....No those flare's have been on him for quite some time now,I wish I never would have done that now.....I've already got new fenders but I'm still looking for a good bed to start the restoration on him. And yeah I guess you'd say the deal fell thru,until someone shows me the $$ he'll stay right where he's at!!

Cliff.....Just let me know bud,I figured something must've came up when I didn't see you this past weekend. Just as long as you come any time before the Super Bowl starts....ain't nothing dragging me away from the tv and this game!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . look forward to more post from you

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
welcome to FTF post up often

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts