Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new here

Well I guess this is as good a place as any for my #1 Post. I'm sure some of ya'll will recognized my name and truck from the other site. I guess I owe a thank you to Ben too, or someone, for sending me an email letting me know about this site. It's nice to see so many of the same people. I look forward to talking with ya'll!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I guess this is as good a place as any for my #1 Post. I'm sure some of ya'll will recognized my name and truck from the other site. I guess I owe a thank you to Ben too, or someone, for sending me an email letting me know about this site. It's nice to see so many of the same people. I look forward to talking with ya'll!

good to have you man...glad you could make it.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Welcome to the site, post up often.

Hey guys, good to see you all. I joined this site a while ago but haven't been on very much just due to the lack of traffic. Hopefully that will get better. I will try to help out that cause as much as I can. Just kind of tired of the BS over at the other site.

Btw, is 75F350 a member over here? Just curious, he is a very knowledgeable guy and helped me out a lot with my '77 4x4 build.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Btw, is 75F350 a member over here? Just curious, he is a very knowledgeable guy and helped me out a lot with my '77 4x4 build.

Nope not yet, I've been working on him, and so have a couple other guys. I was told he was really busy lately. I know he was helpin his girl build a rig now too...and he's workin on a CC build now too. Plus the other sites he's a part of. He's a busy man that everyone wants...haha.

Nope not yet, I've been working on him, and so have a couple other guys. I was told he was really busy lately. I know he was helpin his girl build a rig now too...and he's workin on a CC build now too. Plus the other sites he's a part of. He's a busy man that everyone wants...haha.

I hadn't seen him on here, so I thought that might be the case. Wish you hadn't brought up the CC build... I've been longing for one, but they are impossible to find here in PA. Maybe someday.

Btw, my neighbor (and fellow Ford nut) just recently bought a '96 F350 Crew that is the brother to yours. 460/ZF. Had 100K on it when he picked it up, but ran kinda rough. Decided to change the plugs, but that's when we discovered they were original and seized in the heads. We ended up pullin the whole motor and freshened it all up after we broke the plugs off in the heads. Its back together and running now, and man, I'm impressed at how smooth and quite that thing is for a 1-ton. Its quieter inside than my 05 F150 (although Magnaflow is to blame for that). Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
70's CC's used to come up at some auctions. Our C.P.R. and City Of Calgary Calgary bought many of them.

The CPR trucks had the railroad track option.

70's CC's used to come up at some auctions. Our C.P.R. and City Of Calgary Calgary bought many of them.

The CPR trucks had the railroad track option.

I can really only remember seeing one around locally, and that was at a truck pull this past summer. It was rough, but it was a crew 4x4. I wanted either a crew or a supercab when I bought my '77, but I couldn't touch one for the $500 that I paid for the '77.

I have a friend east of Edmonton that all sorts of trucks 50+ at his wrecking yard but he is too anal to sell the whole thing to preserve them

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles