Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New here

Hey everyone, whats up? just registered on here. I have had close to 30 ford trucks, cars and suvs. Grew up in a ford family, hmm, what if my last name having ford in it has anything to do with that, lol. I just picked up a 98 f150 nascar edition with a 4.6 auto with 3.73s in it. Dont tar and feather me, but i am the collision center manager and painter at a (cough, cough) chevy dealership, talk about torture. Oh yeah my name is todd, anyone on here from maine?

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hey everyone, whats up? just registered on here. I have had close to 30 ford trucks, cars and suvs. Grew up in a ford family, hmm, what if my last name having ford in it has anything to do with that, lol. I just picked up a 98 f150 nascar edition with a 4.6 auto with 3.73s in it. Dont tar and feather me, but i am the collision center manager and painter at a (cough, cough) chevy dealership, talk about torture. Oh yeah my name is todd, anyone on here from maine?
Welcome to the site first off. We have another guy with a nascar edition (his name escapes me right now).

SC
Whats up man? Welcome.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site! I believe the other 98 Nascar truck on the site belongs to 98nascartruck. If you have any problems using the site, let us know.

:welcome:

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Howdy, Todd.

anyone on here from maine?

Sometimes/maybe.

Just graduated from UMaine Orono in May...still looking for a job. I'd like to find one in Maine, but I have expanded my search. Where you at?

hey guys, just put up some pics of my truck, motorcycle, and my real baby, a 3 year old german schnauzer, i cant even begin to tell you how much i love him. No matter how bad my day has been as soon as i get home from work he will have me on the floor laughing. we actually got him for free too. my wife rescued his father one night, she found him wondering around a couple miles from our house in the rain. she opened up the car door and he hopped in so she brought him home and we gave him a bath, got him warmed up, and fed him. the owner was so happy that we had found him(he had actually wandered off about 15 miles from his home) that he gave us pick of the litter that he had just had

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
pretty sweet and Schnauzers are excellent companion dogs....Love the truck haven't seen a few too many. Welcome to the site and let any of us know if you have any issues with the site..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
always liked those trucks!! Always wanted to drop a *slightly* built lightening motor in one!

Welcome to the forums!

Since you have about two hours seniority on me here, I'm not sure who should welcome whom, er who, whatever.

Good looking site, members seem great, lots of Showme boys here. I went to school with a bud from Portland, ME but it's the only one of the lower 48 I haven't visited, yet.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome aboard :wavey:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts