Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new here, not new to ford pickups

hey guys, i was refferred over here by flareside thunder from the nloc boards and decided to come over here. im a member on a few other ford truck and mustang boards as well, under the same name. anyways, i currently own a 91 f150 with the 302 we replaced last summer, and recently sold my 94 with the 4.9. looking for another ford truck though so i can have a 4x4 one finally, lol. anyways, just thought id say hello.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Howdy- welcome to FTF!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome to FTF :wavey:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad to have you...kick back, relax, have fun and post up often.

hey guys thanks for the warm welcomes! other than the ford trucks, weve got a 70 dodge dart and ive got my own 90 crown vic, which im going to be building up a 393 or 408 stroker for, so ill be sure to post stuff in here about it. heres some pics of stuff ive had, the white 94 i just sold, and the red truck i used for parts for my 91. the 91 is the one thats part black and part white, and i also attached a pic of when i first got the 91 when it was mostly white. shes all in primer now waiting for some fresh white paint. also is one pic of the crown vic. enjoy..

Attachments

• dads old truck.jpg
  • sexy truck mine.jpg
  • truck when i first got it.jpg
  • the ole 94.jpg
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts